The new Audiocase is here!
After a long period of product development we are excited to announce that the new Audiocase is ready. Same high quality, just better in almost every feature.
In the process of creating the new Audiocase our main focus has been on improving and optimizing the sound and the usability while keeping the stylish and original visuel design intact.
So what’s new?
Crisp and clear sound
First of all the new and improved sound is what really makes the Audicase stand out from all other portable speakers in its class.
The sound of the new speaker has been enhanced with a completely new acoustic design. The coated paper cone woofers supplies a natural and balanced midrange while the passive radiators provides a deep and punchy bass. To top it of the soft dome tweeters produce a crisp and clear treble with improved off-axis response meaning the sound is great even if you’re not positioned in front of the speaker.
Smart new features
In addition to the improved sound the new design comes an array of new features that will improve not only the performance but also the ease of use.
Listed below are a couple of the new improvements:
- Auto standby: The Audiocase conserves battery for the next listening sessions by automatically switching off after 30 minutes without music.
- Volume sync: Complete control over the music volume from your Bluetooth device or on the Audiocase meaning that volume control on your device is synchronized with the Audiocase and vice versa.
- Multipoint: Two Bluetooth devices can now be connected at the same time meaning no more dead air when switching sound source.
- True Wireless stereo: Two Audiocase speakers can play together wirelessly in stereo – double the fun with no wires.
- Wider range: A new antenna means a significant increasement in range of the Bluetooth connection.
- Fresh and classic look: The new Audiocase comes in two new colors – Orange blast and Charcoal black.
Same quality performance
The new features and adjustments have all been implemented without compromising the aesthetics and visual identity of the original Audiocase.
This means that the new Audicase overall looks the same on the outside with small exceptions.
The case itself has become a bit slimmer and the control panel has a more clean design with only one turn-push button and with the better integration of the jack and charge input. In addition, we have switched from laminate to linoleum on the surfaces, which is a more pleasing material that exudes quality. It simply just looks better and is now more delicious to touch.
The supreme sound quality, the compelling portable performance and the carefully chosen materials of wood, steel, aluminium, linoleum and leather is still made and composed together with our highly professionel and skilled Danish development team.
This is why we are proud to present the new and improved Audiocase to you.